Our Staff and Leadership
Steven Schuler joined MentorNet as an intern in 2009 and now works as Program Coordinator, supporting MentorNet's award winning e-mentoring program.
He received a Bachelors of Mathematics from the University of California, Santa Cruz in 2012 and was a
member and captain of the UCSC Mock Trial Team.
Contact Steven by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Protégés in the MentorNet program consistently report
- An increased confidence in their success in science or engineering
- An increased desire to pursue a career in their field
- A high degree of satisfaction with their MentorNet experience.
Mentors in the MentorNet program consistently report
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that they have helped someone else.
- Professional development, including better mentoring skills to use within their company.
- Increased levels of commitment to their fields and their employers.
- Opportunities for self-reflection and self-renewal.
By The Numbers
32,149Matches Since 19971,023Current Matches715Employers Represented465Protégés
Ready to Match94Mentors Ready to Match