If you know of a professional in science and engineering that is missing the incredible
benefits of e-Mentoring, please send them our site.
Privacy is always respected. MentorNet will not store email addresses or use for
any other purpose.
MentorNet for our society and organizations:
- Provides student members with access to valuable career advice and enhances their understanding of your fields
- Reinforces member connections, engagements and loyalty
- Increases conversion of students to professional memberships
- Scales and amplifies your existing mentoring programs
- Serves and engages your diversity membership
- GiProvides you live data on your participating members and their matches
- Grows awareness about your org and recruit on campuses
By The Numbers
32,160Matches Since 1997
15 minutesSpent per week per pair
Academic institutions, corporations, government labs and foundations, and professional
societies all have a stake in fostering diversity in science and engineering. Effective
and ready-made programs are rare while individual efforts are limited in scale and
expensive to manage and sustain.
That’s why some of the world’s largest technology companies, top colleges and universities,
and dedicated professional societies have already turned to MentorNet to leverage
its experience, systems, and scale of its partner network. Won’t you join them and
partner with MentorNet now, for the future of engineering and science?
What Others are Saying about Partnering with MentorNet
"MentorNet has become one of the cornerstones of IBM’s Women in Technology and multicultural
outreach programs."Margaret Ashida
Director, Global University Talent Programs, IBM
DIRECT CONTACT FOR INFO
408.296.4405 Ext 0
Why It Works
Download Society Information