Return to Press Archive.
We know diversity in tech is a problem, but what’s the solution?
22 November 2011
By David Porush
Women and minorities are fighting for a place in fast-growth science and engineering-driven industries, and the struggle is stoking a heated dialogue, especially at its epicenters in Silicon Valley and the emerging New York City tech hub.
Read the rest at VentureBeat.com
Did You Know?
Protégés in the MentorNet program consistently report
- An increased confidence in their success in science or engineering
- An increased desire to pursue a career in their field
- A high degree of satisfaction with their MentorNet experience.
Mentors in the MentorNet program consistently report
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that they have helped someone else.
- Professional development, including better mentoring skills to use within their company.
- Increased levels of commitment to their fields and their employers.
- Opportunities for self-reflection and self-renewal.
By The Numbers
32,158Matches Since 19971,029Current Matches706Employers Represented490Protégés
Ready to Match86Mentors Ready to Match