Return to Press Archive.
Nonprofit Aims to Build STEM Workforce through Mentoring Video interview with MentorNet CEO - FoxNews.com 11-2-2011
3 November 2011
Did You Know?
Protégés in the MentorNet program consistently report
- An increased confidence in their success in science or engineering
- An increased desire to pursue a career in their field
- A high degree of satisfaction with their MentorNet experience.
Mentors in the MentorNet program consistently report
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that they have helped someone else.
- Professional development, including better mentoring skills to use within their company.
- Increased levels of commitment to their fields and their employers.
- Opportunities for self-reflection and self-renewal.
By The Numbers
32,158Matches Since 19971,029Current Matches706Employers Represented491Protégés
Ready to Match86Mentors Ready to Match